Just a list of things that have been scaring me/keeping me up at night the past couple of weeks. In no particular order.
1. The fact that I hurt my ankle over the weekend, but don’t know how.
2. The amount of hair I lose while showering every morning.
3. My knees have started to hurt again when I run…even on a track surface.
4. Having to tell my brother that I’m physically unable to run the half marathon with him in September.
5. I feel like I’m becoming a luke-warm Catholic.
6. Starting school next Monday.
7. Not having a hospital internship for next summer.
8. Not having a school internship for next spring…and the thought of having to do a school internship, period.
9. Getting married.
10. The lack of motivation/drive that I’ve had over the past two weeks. I barely even left the apartment today.
11. Gaining weight.
12. Falling out of touch with friends.
13. Failing…in so many various ways.
14. Having one of the same clients that I had this summer.
15. Random health issues.
*sigh* I hate that I have so much plaguing my mind right now. The semester hasn’t even started yet, and I’m already worried about too many things.