I wish I was really able to recall all the important aspects of 2009, but to be honest, I’m pretty bad at that sort of thing. So, here’s what I can remember, in no particular order:
1. I finished my education career, graduating with my M.A. in Speech-Language Pathology
2. I gained employment at a middle school in the suburbs (before even graduating, I might add!)
3. I moved from the safety (read: familiarity) of the Quad Cities to the Chicago suburbs.
4. I lived on my own (truly on my own) for the first time ever (for a whopping 3 months…)
5. I maintained (+/- 5 pounds) my 30 pound weight loss for a full year.
Hmm….. Yep. I think that’s all of the major changes from this year…. Can’t think of anything else…. 😉
I got married. 🙂